Who we are
A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamer, who really think they can change the world. How crazy is that?
OrgOS is an innovative HR Platform to make the lives of employees, teams, and HR easier. With OrgOS HR teams can efficiently recruit and manage people so they have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, its employees.
Our vision is to improve people's lives by creating a tool they love to use.
Our Guiding Principles
- We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & our product
- Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over `fake it til you make it`, generosity over stinginess.
- Results are important. They bring the money which allows us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positive and treat each other with dignity, love and respect.
- Create a kick-ass corporate communication strategy and execute it
- Take full ownership of the content on our website, case studies, blogs, brochures, company profiles (LinkedIn, etc.) and of course in our app
- Setup the CRM-Strategy in Hubspot
- Create templates for HR (welcome emails, rejection, invitations and more)
- Regular tracking and evaluation of both paid and unpaid communications activities
- Create video and photo content with our customers and our team
- Organise Community Events with our Partners
We need someone who…
- has +2 years of experience in marketing (brand / content / PR )
- challenges the existing, thrives for excellence and lives disruption
- loves to create exciting & catchy content
- is a natural networker, who has already established a great ecosystem for PR activities
- plus: is able to write SEO content
- plus, not must: experience with HR tools
- speaks excellent German and has professional English skills
Our Work Mode
- Remote work and home office possible
- Competitive salary plus employee stock options
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting for every employee
- Strength based work approach
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Off-site steering events with the whole team
- Offices in Berlin and Madrid
Quick tips on how to prepare for the next steps:
Don’t waste your time with updating your CV, rather share your LinkedIN profile.
Do not think about your outfit at the day of the interview. There is no dress-code.
Rather be yourself and make sure this opportunity will excite you. Don’t ask for a job, ask for a challenge!
Ps.: Share this ad, if it`s not for you! Be generous and not afraid of other awesome people stealing this job. We are growing. So there will be more chances to join our team.