Who we are
A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamer, who really think they can change the world. How crazy is that?
OrgOS is an innovative HR Platform to make the lives of employees, teams, and HR easier. With OrgOS HR teams can efficiently recruit and manage people so they have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, its employees.
Our vision is to improve people's lives by creating a tool they love to use.
Our Guiding Principles
- We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & our product
- Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over `fake it til you make it`, generosity over stinginess.
- Results are important. They bring the money which allows us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positive and treat each other with dignity, love and respect.
- Customers know that they are valued and heard. Thats because of you
- Your communication via E-Mail and phone is your signature skill
- You own our platform. You know all the little specs to help a customer navigate
- Customer feedback is daily business. You know how to receive, filter and distribute it
- Improving and automising the customer support is something you do fluently
- You're an ambassador for optimising processes and communication
- You manage customer expectations and raise requests based on data/numbers
We need someone who…
- has +2 years of experience in customer success / support, perfectly in B2B SaaS
- challenges the existing, thrives for excellence and lives disruption
- loves to make customers happy
- is a natural in terms of solving challenges the customer finds its limits in
- plus: multitasking is your strong suit and you live up in a fast paced environment
- big plus: experience with HR tools
- speaks excellent German and has professional English skills. Spanish would be a plus.
Our Work Mode
- Remote work and home office possible
- Competitive salary plus employee stock options
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting for every employee
- Strength based work approach
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Off-site steering events with the whole team
- Offices in Berlin and Madrid
Quick tips on how to prepare for the next steps:
Don’t waste your time with updating your CV, rather share your LinkedIN profile.
Do not think about your outfit at the day of the interview. There is no dress-code.
Rather be yourself and make sure this opportunity will excite you. Don’t ask for a job, ask for a challenge!
Ps.: Share this ad, if it`s not for you! Be generous and not afraid of other awesome people stealing this job. We are growing. So there will be more chances to join our team.