Who we are
A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamer, who really think they can change the world. How crazy is that?
OrgOS is an innovative HR Platform to make the lives of employees, teams, and HR easier. With OrgOS HR teams can efficiently recruit and manage people so they have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, its employees.
Our vision is to improve people's lives by creating a tool they love to use.
Our Guiding Principles
- We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & our product
- Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over `fake it til you make it`, generosity over stinginess.
- Results are important. They bring the money which allows us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positive and treat each other with dignity, love and respect.
We need someone who…
- strives for personal growth and has the courage to face their fears
- puts the customer first and works hard to deliver value
- is not afraid of taking risks, someone who fails fast, learns, and doesn't have a problem acknowledging they fail
- values open and honest relationships and is wiling to make an effort to develop strong bonds with their peers
- Must: German speaker and conversational English skills
As one of our first "sales guys or girls" you will play an important role to achieve our revenue goals. You must be comfortable with making the "right" calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and learning new things every day. You will coached and supported by our Teamlead for SALES - so you have a great backup and experienced team around you!
Your main responsibilities are:
- Research accounts, identifying contacts and generating interest
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Qualify opportunities
- Achieve monthly goals - of course ;)
What we think it takes to be successful at this job
- Be hungry and brave
- Language: German and conversational English (hey, you need to talk to us in English, too)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong listening skills - very important!!!
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivation day-by-day
Our Work Mode
- Remote work and home office possible
- Competitive salary plus employee stock options
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting for every employee
- Strength based work approach
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Off-site steering events with the whole team
- Offices in Berlin and Madrid
Quick tips on how to prepare for the next steps:
Don’t waste your time with updating your CV, rather share your LinkedIN profile.
Do not think about your outfit at the day of the interview. There is no dress-code.
Rather be yourself and make sure this opportunity will excite you. Don’t ask for a job, ask for a challenge!
Ps.: Share this ad, if it`s not for you! Be generous and not afraid of other awesome people stealing this job. We are growing. So there will be more chances to join our team.